What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

window/door issue

Neil

Reaction score
Hi All.

All my issues are linked to the drivers door. The window does not drop when door is opened, the puddle light or overhead courtesy light does not illuminate when the door opens (works fine when you turn on the overhead switch). Also the heads up display does not show the door is open, but does if boot or passenger door or boot is open.

All electric windows work perfectly

Love solving problems but this has me baffled

Any idea's anybody.

Neil

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember 100% the door switch arrangement on the RCZ, but it could be worth investigating that.
Stuck/stiff/dirty contact/broken, you get the drift.

Or, you could try the famous Peugeot panacea, a BSI reset. That's fixed many an odd issue in the past.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and there's a reset for your windows you need to put the window down holding the switch down and keep your finger on the button for 5 seconds then put the window up to the top again and hold the button switch on up for another five seconds then release, put window down as normal and up as normal and then it should be reset...
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

tozz2010

Reaction score
Hi All.

All my issues are linked to the drivers door. The window does not drop when door is opened, the puddle light or overhead courtesy light does not illuminate when the door opens (works fine when you turn on the overhead switch). Also the heads up display does not show the door is open, but does if boot or passenger door or boot is open.

All electric windows work perfectly

Love solving problems but this has me baffled

Any idea's anybody.

Neil
Did you sort this ? I'm having the same issue

Neil

Reaction score
No i have not sorted it out yet (too lazy). But i have been told that it will be a faulty regulator in the offside door window motor. Neil