What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wind Deflectors?

A

Anonymous

I've been looking around for Wind Deflectors but it appears they do not exist? For the RCZ that is........

With me being Glasgow based, everytime I roll the window down I end up with a car full of water from the roof, i reckon this would solve the issue and it would probably lok pretty cool if they were a good standard!

Any ideas?

Cheers

J

A

Anonymous

JohnBhoy89 said:
I've been looking around for Wind Deflectors but it appears they do not exist? For the RCZ that is........

With me being Glasgow based, everytime I roll the window down I end up with a car full of water from the roof, i reckon this would solve the issue and it would probably lok pretty cool if they were a good standard!

Any ideas?

Cheers

J

Move south!!

A

Anonymous

John never mind wind deflectors or geography :lol: as i dont think they exist for frameless windows :eusa-think: just give the roof a good polish then wax and as as soon as you move away it will bead fastly from the roof so no more water and i live regretfully in cumbernauld but originally from sunny Hamilton :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I expected the answer to be £30 and here is the link, instead I've been told to relocate haha, no chance.

I'm in Glasgow but all my work is in Aberdeen so I may just move there one day, the wee 207 GT was in Aberdeen a good few times last year and every time it was scorchio! That strange big orange thing in the sky worked wonders on the orange paintwork.

The black RCZ is just about invisible most days in Glasgow haha, oh and my windows are electric just poor wording :)

Good point on the frameless doors, did not even consider that!

I'll get the dodo juice on the roof, the rest of the car has a few coats so I'll give it a go, its rubbish getting wet seats everytime I wanna wake up the neighbours with some Snoop Doggy Dog!

Cheers

J

A

Anonymous

JohnBhoy89 said:
I expected the answer to be £30 and here is the link, instead I've been told to relocate haha, no chance.

I'm in Glasgow but all my work is in Aberdeen so I may just move there one day, the wee 207 GT was in Aberdeen a good few times last year and every time it was scorchio! That strange big orange thing in the sky worked wonders on the orange paintwork.

The black RCZ is just about invisible most days in Glasgow haha, oh and my windows are electric just poor wording :)

Good point on the frameless doors, did not even consider that!

I'll get the dodo juice on the roof, the rest of the car has a few coats so I'll give it a go, its rubbish getting wet seats everytime I wanna wake up the neighbours with some Snoop Doggy Dog!

Cheers

J

I put RainX on the roof, nice top up every now and again over the base 3 coats.

A

Anonymous

My brother just had these fitted to his Seat by a company called team heko on eBay. But still none for the RCZ. I might mail them see if they could make some.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336592785.130136.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336592785.130136.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,650
A

Anonymous

As stated, the doors are frameless so dont think you will find deflectors as they normally need something to clip onto.