What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Will these mtec brakes fit?

ZaxterB

Reaction score

Look, I'm fairly new to upgrading car parts. In the past I've always just let the garage find the parts for me when something needs replacing. So I just want to figure out if I bought these discs and pads would they fit on my 2.0 HDi from 2012. As far as I can tell she's bone stock up 'til now.

ZaxterB

Reaction score
Might also be worth noting that I want these brakes because in the future I would like to go on a track day and the garage said the current brakes were worn and would want changing next time I serviced it.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
If I was you I would look at mtec site for price as I fitted drill and Grove discs to my Hdi for Les than what is on your link

ZaxterB

Reaction score
If I was you I would look at mtec site for price as I fitted drill and Grove discs to my Hdi for Les than what is on your link
I had a look at mtecs site but if the kit comes with all four discs and pads it seems cheaper as a bundle on eBay unless my adding up is bad...

lfe

Reaction score
According to Service Box there are diesel RCZs with 302 mm front discs and others with 340 mm.

The important thing about brakes is that they stop :)

I would choose material from a recognized brand such as Brembo or Bosch, I have read bad opinions about the MTEC brand