What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Will these fit?

A

Anonymous

Jassy is the man for this, some say he's the lighting king ;)

renegade79

Reaction score
I fitted H1 28 LED's into mine and they're great. Not sure I've ever heard if H11's. they sure look the same anyways!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I typed in H8 and these came up. It has H8 in the title.

Ill keep looking then :)

A

Anonymous

H8'S are the bulb fitment and like Renegade says the 28 smd's are the best, autobulbs or rcz performance will have these

about £48.

renegade79

Reaction score
I was incorrect, fog lights are H8 type! Ive been meaning to change my H1 main beams cause those diamond blue halogens are hopeless!!

A

Anonymous

renegade79 said:
I was incorrect, fog lights are H8 type! Ive been meaning to change my H1 main beams cause those diamond blue halogens are hopeless!!

best go for a PLUG & PLAY hid kit............£149 :wtf: but they are best on the market. autobulbs have them, it includes everything and can fitted in minutes

renegade79

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
renegade79 said:

best go for a PLUG & PLAY hid kit............£149 :wtf: but they are best on the market. autobulbs have them, it includes everything and can fitted in minutes

Nothing cheap about that! I'm not after serious power or a very white look, just something that provides a decent output. I will have a look around and get something sorted before the winter sets in. Need new rubber first!!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I now have HIDs for both dipped and main beam. Will see how good they are when it gets dark :)

A

Anonymous

renegade79 said:
jassyo06 said:
renegade79 said:

Nothing cheap about that! I'm not after serious power or a very white look, just something that provides a decent output. I will have a look around and get something sorted before the winter sets in. Need new rubber first!!

Yeah they are expensive :( but for piece of mind without niggles they are the best.You will find it hard to blend a normal halogen bulb with the led drls,no normal bulbs goes that white 5000k+ diamond visions are a cosmetic bulb and should only be used in the spring/summer months.Even OEM xenon bulbs are only 4300k max,l will be getting phillips ultra blue DS1 xenon bulbs 6000k as soon as i find a spare £200 :eek: to fit on my car as the 4300k xenon bulbs dont exactly match the drls :?

and yeah new rubber is more important :thumbup:

renegade79

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
I now have HIDs for both dipped and main beam. Will see how good they are when it gets dark :)

Let me know how you get on with this upgrade? May consider doing it when I get the spare cash.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Ive just driven home from my parents, and they are so much better than normal bulbs :D They match the LED daytime lights, and the light output is awesome :D

Tomas_90

Reaction score
I'll borrow this thread instead of making a new one....

I was thinking of buying the LED Fog Lights from RCZ Perf:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/Fog-Ligh ... DULT-2.htm

Are these brighter or are the 18 LED's better? I'm assuming the 28 LED's are way better?

Also, do these really work as fog lights? They actually illuminate better than the stock bulbs? They're not like the DRL's which are very bright but doesn't illuminate anything on the road?

A

Anonymous

These 18 and 28 smds don't project a light beam as such,they just seem to glow very brightly, if you're wanting the the 5000k plus a light beam like a normal foglight but a more intense light a hid kit for your foglight s is the one to go for.

renegade79

Reaction score
i fitted the 28 leds and they are excellent. you won't be disappointed mate!! bit tricky to fit but i'm sure you know what you are doing!!

Tomas_90

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
These 18 and 28 smds don't project a light beam as such,they just seem to glow very brightly, if you're wanting the the 5000k plus a light beam like a normal foglight but a more intense light a hid kit for your foglight s is the one to go for.
I see. I was fearing that. I don't want the glow, i want actual light!

So it's not down to the mirror glass in the lamp housing itself? You'd think that if it works with the OEM bulbs it would be the same only brighter with LED lights. Or does the LED's just provide a weird light that doesn't actually exist? :lol:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Tomas_90 said:
jassyo06 said:
I see. I was fearing that. I don't want the glow, i want actual light!

So it's not down to the mirror glass in the lamp housing itself? You'd think that if it works with the OEM bulbs it would be the same only brighter with LED lights. Or does the LED's just provide a weird light that doesn't actually exist? :lol:

As Jassy says the LED bulbs provide a glow but do not throw out a beam of light. So if you are wanting a brighter more intense white fog light with a beam then upgrade to HID. We have done this with ours and what a result. We sell the same kit we have:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Fog-Light-H8-HID-Conversion-Kit-FOGH8HID.htm

A

Anonymous

Led bulbs need a magnifying lense fitted in front of them for them to project a beam and can easily out do xenon headlights in this area when such a lens is fitted. The hid fog kit will work just like having another set of xenon headlights fitted to your car