What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Will post face lift bumper fit on a pre face lift

Anton2k

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if a post face lift bumper will fit on a pre face lift car? done a search but maybe I am searching for the wrong terms.

On another note, I don't suppose anyone knows if the MKII was painted the same white as the MKI?

Thanks,
Anton

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the a Facelift front will fit on a MK1 but you will need headlights too as they are different, regarding colour I’m sure they’re the same white. But you will always get slight shade difference from car to car as paint changes over time due to exposure to the elements.

Anton2k

Reaction score
Thanks! Thats nice to know about the front bumper, i should have been more specific because it actually the rear bumper I want to know about.

Thanks
Anton

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I don’t think they did anything with the rear when they brought out the phase II, so I would think the bumpers are the same. :eusa-think:

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Yes the a Facelift front will fit on a MK1 but you will need headlights too as they are different, regarding colour I’m sure they’re the same white. But you will always get slight shade difference from car to car as paint changes over time due to exposure to the elements.

do you know if the bonnet is the same?
because f/l headlights are more square in their back line

Anton2k

Reaction score
From what i've work out from photos, the backs of the MKI and II are interchangeable, so is the front, although if you are doing the front the head lights and bonnet will also need replacing, at that I don't know how well the bonnet would fit, must be someone on here that's done it.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
ONLY AEK said:
neilgsxr69 said:

do you know if the bonnet is the same?
because f/l headlights are more square in their back line
I think the bonnets are the same the headlights are different but the difference seems to be at the front of the lamp which sits in the front bumper.