What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White RCZ owners.

A

Anonymous

Im currently speccing up the car for order and just cant decide..

I would love the light leather, something a bit different from the normal cars i've had.

But I do like the RCZ in white! Im afraid that the light leather wont go well since its not the same as the exterior.

Any pics / thoughts?

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo,
Obviously I am going to say the spec that I chose.

Andy H :dance:

A

Anonymous

We've supplied a white/lama leather car...wasn't my cup of tea so I chose black.

Dont forget the light leather may show dirt more than black , a friend of mine managed to turn the light grey leather drivers seat of a citroen C5 a shade of light blue when the dye leaked from his jeans.

A

Anonymous

Hi

Test drove a White GT diesel today with dark grey leather and it was absolutely stunning. Dealer has it for 6 months as it only arrived today so not sure where you are from but you may be able to view it ?

A

Anonymous

lama inside white looks stunning. Have seen it on a Pearl white, ordered it on an Opal White. Because the glass is very dark, its only noticeable from the front anyway. The more spacious feel that the lama gives inside is definitely worth any tiny colour clash you may be worried about.

A

Anonymous

Ive gone for integral black. Was told that the lighter colours reflect on the windscreen when sunny.