What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White RCZ limited edition for sale

A

Anonymous

i have just joined the site took delivery of my black RCZ 4 weeks ago (cut a long story short)

got my car from Arnold Clark Glasgow the sales man is now a friend of mine spoke to him today about other things and i was telling him that i joined this forum

his best mate had an Audi r8 sold it for good money liked the look of the white limited edition RCZ bought one about 5 weeks ago has done 1200 miles in it and wants to sell it because wants a faster car
the RCZ is good but not as good as an Audi r8 so selling it if anybody is interested i am enclosing the mobile no of the sales man friend at Arnold Clark SPEC OF CAR:

RCZ LIMITED EDITION
PEARL WHITE ONLY 200 IN EUROPE
1.6THP 156 BHP
FULL BLACK LEATHER
CARBON FIBRE ROOF AND DOOR MIRRORS
NG4 SAT NAV AND BLUE TOOTH
DUKE BOX AUDIO SYSTEM
1200 MILES
KEVIN SKINNER SALES MAN FOR ARNOLD CLARK MOUNT VERNON 07854799962
COULD SAVE SOME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see how much they are selling this for. I bet its still close to the original selling price.

A

Anonymous

If not more expensive. There are a few scoundrels on autotrader selling cars with 1200+ miles on the clock for £1000-£2000 over list price!!

I know this is a pretty special car, but the waiting list for a brand new one isn't that long!

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
If not more expensive. There are a few scoundrels on autotrader selling cars with 1200+ miles on the clock for £1000-£2000 over list price!!

I know this is a pretty special car, but the waiting list for a brand new one isn't that long!

There is a guy on autotrader trying to sell an unbuilt Gt hdi in white for list plus £1500 !

A

Anonymous

i think its great that the second hand price is higher than new price. It shows that supply is out stripped by demand and can only be good for all owners as when we come to sell them down the line we will get a good price for them. We should all talk the market up because i am in no doubt that peugeot will up the retail price once there are a few out there, so lets all speculate and accumulate

RCZ1

Reaction score
I agree and as they are only going to be made in limited numbers it all adds up to a win win situation. :dance:

A

Anonymous

If anybody interested i can get a price for the car

just send me a post the number i posted is the salesman from arnold clark it is his buddy that has the car !!!!!!!!!!!!!

he sold him the car