What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White Leather Seats

KDrcz

Reaction score
Hi guys what the best way or best produce to bring up the
white leather seats?

Thanks KD RCZ

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t have white seats but I use armour all leather cleaner and protector It came out very highly in a motor magazine test and I’ve been happy with it, not the dearest either :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think I have the same seats your referring to (although I know some are entirely white)

I have tried a few different products on them since buying my Z over 4 years ago.

I am currently using Astonish leather cleaner and Wheelers natural leather balm.

The Astonish was one of the cheapest leather cleaners I have tried, but I find it lifts denim stains & the like as well if not better than any of the more expensive products I have tried.

The Wheelers leather balm conditions and protects the leather after cleaning, and is supposed to help prevent stains.

The best (and most frightening) colour interior (except for the R) in my opinion.

Attachments

• 55333E9F-D648-4F03-AB55-FA0F7BA1AF52.jpeg
    55333E9F-D648-4F03-AB55-FA0F7BA1AF52.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 905

KDrcz

Reaction score
Thanks Guys its a visit to Halfords today and some scrubbing.haha

Thanks K

rawand

Reaction score
What I know is that the armour all leather cleaner is the best one.