What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White GT RCZ. Pictures at last !

A

Anonymous

Finally some pictures. I hope :wtf:
The light was fading but hopefully they are not too bad !

Attachments

• IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,227
  • IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,227
  • IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,227
  • IMG_1590.JPG
    IMG_1590.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,227
A

Anonymous

Looks superb, Andy, or should that be Oak Boy??? Love the alloys and the number plate. Many happy and safe miles of motoring in your lovely car :clap: :dance: :beer: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

very impressed andy-looks like you have the sports pack on board-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

sorry i missed the extras list below the pic- you have gone for the whole package there andy. that must have cleared out the funds.

A

Anonymous

Wasn't cheap although compared with a similarly specified Audi TT it represents an absolute bargain :dance: :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi AndyH
Similar to my long awaiting 'Great White' but with much more extras. Will be saving some of the pictures and using them as desk top while the long wait.
Enjoy and keep the photos coming.
Bugia
Sunny Malta

A

Anonymous

VERY nice Andy ,very nice . . i likes it a lot white just looks brill , get out there and enjoy , , go and find a big shop window to slowly cruise past :beer: :clap: :clap: