What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White & Aluminium care

DreamBig

Reaction score
hey,

now that I have my new shiny white with aluminium arches, I'm keen to keep it looking brand new but no idea about cleaning products. Oh, and did I mention I've got the light grey lama / mistral black leather :D

Advise please.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum and ownership of a beautiful RCZ :greetings-wavingblue: the car care products available are endless I can only tell you about the products that I use and can recommend. I’m a big fan of soft99 products and use fusso wax on almost all exterior parts excluding rubber and once buffed off I use that cloth to go round the glass which leaves a mega bead producing coating so good that over time it just makes washing your car easier and I’ve found that a good downpour can virtually wash your car! :dance:

On the leather seats I use armor all leather care which came out very well in a motoring magazine test I read it’s quite cheap compared to other products and I’m happy with the results.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum
I also have the same colour leather seats and l use auto glym leather cleaner and balm works well for mine as for paint work lots on market..
Enjoy your drive with that Big smile on your face
Any photos you can post