What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White 1/18 scale RCZ wanted

A

Anonymous

Wellcome

Never every had any problem with seller from other country. And you have protection on ebay anyway.

If i find one in UK i let you know.

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Hi Cristian :wave:

Where can I find the price please :?:

:beer:
When I checked out the link, I got the impression that they were the factory and not the merchant. Ie they make em not sell em.

A

Anonymous

Your welcome snowy, I hope you can get it there, as for me with luck I should take delivery of my real Mercury grey one in couple of weeks.

A

Anonymous

Hi Ken,

Did you manage to get hold of the 1/18 model in white?

Cristian

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Hi Cristian :wave:

No I haven't yet. I contacted that company, they had a black one, but not the white version that I require :thumbdown:

So I am still searching :cry:

Thanks again Cristian for your help anyway :thumbup:

:beer: Ken

Hi Snowy,
Have you had any luck yet? I picked up a 1/18 Norev White RCZ this morning in a model shop in Aachen, Germany. There is still one left in the shop. It's Euro 47.95, I will be back in Aachen in the week. If you want I can get it for you and post it to you when I get back to UK on 13 Dec. Let me know or PM me.

I just noticed you have Southampton as your location, I will be heading to Portsmouth sometime during the week 17-21 Dec.

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Thanks Dave, That is very kind. I will P.M. you :thumbup: :thumbup:

:beer:Snowy

I have replied. Let me know if you got it, had a bit of an IT failure.

A

Anonymous

Hi Snowy,
Coming soon to location near you:

Got it today, had a close call. The one on the shelf in the store was damaged, however they had another in the stockroom :thumbup: . I'm back in UK on Thursday. I will let you know when I'm heading down Portsmouth way.

Attachments

• DSCF2259.JPG
    DSCF2259.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,225
A

Anonymous

gadgetpuk said:
http://cars.minimodelshop.co.uk/diecast-model-car/peugeot-rcz-2010-diecast-model-car-norev-184780
Another uk alternative

They have been out of stock for quite a while there I'm afraid. I'm keeping an eye out for the release of the 2012 Cup and/or Nurburgring models.

A

Anonymous

I would love one in white as I am trying to find one to match my car as well.