What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Whistle

A

Anonymous

...from the fan system (I presume) if I want warm air to the footwell.

A

Anonymous

I get a wind noise from the nearside windows, just as if a window wasnt closed properly. Cant find any cause but can be a bit irritating at times.

A

Anonymous

I test drove a 308CC that had the same whistle in the fan system when the air was directed to the foot well. At first I thought it was the folding roof fittings until I lowered the roof and found the whistle was still there. Eventually I discovered it was the fan system and when I directed air into the cabin (face) rather than the floor, all was quiet. As the console is pretty much the same in the RCZ I wonder if this might be a design issue?

As for me I never send air to the foot well so I doubt its going to affect me.

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

Tried directing the air in each direction this morning but got no-one whistling at ME :(

A

Anonymous

Hi, yes I have that too. Only way round it is to have two sections of button such as the foot and face direction buttons pressed. Having only one section on is what causes it. Bit annoying but solveable.