What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which QUAD exhaust

NF7

Reaction score
There is a lot of options, but I'm looking for something that is not to complicated to fit and that sounds good.

Looking for input from actual owners of quad exhausts and if its worth the investment (I'm looking almost exclusively from the visual and acoustic standpoint).

Also dont know, if MK2 and MK1 are different regarding the exhaust so keep that in mind - I have MK2, 1.6 THP 200 THP model.

Best regards,

Last edited:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I put an Ulter sport on my MK1, it was ok. I can't see why it wouldn't fit a mk2.
I did have factory quads, so it was easy to fit. No bumper trimming, or whatever you need to do.

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Also interested in the replies here, from a maintenance cost point of view (as one HDi I'm looking at has quads already...).

Essentially, the right hand pipe on the quad systems I've seen online appears to be just a side extension from the main exhaust, so (apart from that bit), would the cost of replacement be any more expensive? Presumably, if you weren't that bothered and found it too expensive to replace/repair, you could just go back to a standard dual tailpipe? Or is the box itself different?