What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which LED will fit my 200THP headlights

EDR

Reaction score
Hey all! I've got a RCZ 200 THP 2011 non-vision pack and I want to change the bulbs to LED.

The problem is I'm not too sure which ones will fit properly? The dipped headlight is H7, the main beam is H1 and fog lights are H8 but most of the LED lights look much bigger than the normal halogen ones, so I'm not sure how they're supposed to fit?

Thanks in advance!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Firstly I believe it’s an MOT fail if you have LED’s fitted to the high / low beam, I have led’s fitted to my side / DRL’s and though the bulb is bigger it fits and they are much brighter I have noticed that they stay slightly illuminated for a short when I switch the car off and lock up why I’m not sure 🤔 you do have to make sure you get canbus error free bulbs though because if you don’t you’ll get a error warning on dash.

EDR

Reaction score
Firstly I believe it’s an MOT fail if you have LED’s fitted to the high / low beam, I have led’s fitted to my side / DRL’s and though the bulb is bigger it fits and they are much brighter I have noticed that they stay slightly illuminated for a short when I switch the car off and lock up why I’m not sure 🤔 you do have to make sure you get canbus error free bulbs though because if you don’t you’ll get a error warning on dash.
Well luckily I'm in Dubai and our version of the MOT isn't so stringent 😅 so a few LEDs would be fine!

Just an update, I managed to fit the H7 and H1 LEDs on. The right side H1 was probably one of the most frustrating experience I've ever had, was extremely difficult to put the latches back on due to the tight space cuz of the LED fan 🥴

Now I'm just looking for the right LED for the DRLs... Any suggestions?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Reactions: EDR