What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which is Which?

A

Anonymous

Parking sensors?
The sport hasn't got them on the front, i belive.

A

Anonymous

You can get Front Parking Sensors as extra on a Sport.

If it's parked then GT wing mirrors fold in, I don't think they do on Sport and not seen this as an extra.

A

Anonymous

Folding mirrors are standard on both models, but you can't specify 19" alloys on the Sport model.

RCZ1

Reaction score
They look exactly the same from the outside, baring any options like the arches, which was Peugeot's intention.

A

Anonymous

The alloys are diffrent on the sport and are smaller and there are no sensors on the front or rain sensor on windscreen there are at current no extras ie xenon light ect you can add to the sport model . what is on the Sports RCZ car is standard no leather seat for one only cloth and rear sensors that it. you have to go for the GT spec tp get all options.

RCZ1

Reaction score
DRWHO BLUE GT said:
The alloys are diffrent on the sport and are smaller and there are no sensors on the front or rain sensor on windscreen there are at current no extras ie xenon light ect you can add to the sport model . what is on the Sports RCZ car is standard no leather seat for one only cloth and rear sensors that it. you have to go for the GT spec tp get all options.

The diesel GT has the same wheels as the Sport petrol therefore indistinguishable.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
hi all

I plan to fit a GT badge to the rear under the word PEUGEOT.

Ordered the same badge as the 308 200 GTi but will loose the i.

Will post some pics when I get my car.