What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Where is the RCZ made?

A

Anonymous

Reading Sun Motors last week and the piece on where the arches are made in the UK and had me wondering where the RCZ is assembled; I don't think I've seen it on this forum yet. Does anyone know the country and city where they're made? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

as far as i am aware they are made in austria in a small factory other prestige cars are also put together there as well

A

Anonymous

i notice your in the west mids can you be more exact as i am also in west mids when you get your wheels i will av to look out for you :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mel said:
i notice your in the west mids can you be more exact as i am also in west mids when you get your wheels i will av to look out for you :thumbup:

I live in Birmingham - I've noticed actually that there's an owner of an RCZ a few streets away from me (it's a road near the Crematorium) - thats not you is it? :wave:

A

Anonymous

Maf said:
They're built by Magna Steyr

http://www.magnasteyr.com/xchg/complete ... ReleaseID=

There are some photo's on the forum from the production lines (I'll post a link if I can find them).

A host of other low volume cars are made under contract there such as the Aston Martin Rapide (and the Merc SLS body I believe)

Yes you are absolutely right! The RCZ is made in Graz/Austria at the Company Magna-Steyr. They are producing the Aston Martin Rapide to, the SLS-AMG-Body, the BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle, the Jeep Commander, the Chrysler 300C, the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the Saab 9-3 Cabriolet, the Audi allroad quattro,
and they did the complete developing of the Mercedes Model G, one of highest quality all-terrain-cars in the world which is the even standart for many forces and police and they also do the complete production of it in Graz.
Even they developed the audi TT! (what a mistake :twisted: )
From 2012 on they will produce the Porsche Boxter and Cayman.
Magna-Stey is well known for efficient high quality developing and production in cars and space technology (Ariane 5 for example).

doc

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
Reading Sun Motors last week and the piece on where the arches are made in the UK and had me wondering where the RCZ is assembled; I don't think I've seen it on this forum yet. Does anyone know the country and city where they're made? :eusa-think:

Yer, the rest is made in Austria in the Aston Martin factory apparently! That's the nearest I'll ever get to owning an Aston Martin!!! :lol: :lol: