What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

When will I know my Build Date?

A

Anonymous

I ordered 7 weeks ago and haven't been told my build date yet. Should I have been told yet?? :cry:

A

Anonymous

Have you contacted your dealer? They're not always proactive.

dpb

Reaction score
Brooktop is right, I'd advise giving the dealer a call

A

Anonymous

I'd be interested to know generally how long people have waited between placing the order and being given a build date as I ordered mine only last week.

Davie

Reaction score
Ordered mine on May 26th, build date september according to dealer,delivery end of September.Have not had any info from dealer,have had to chase him up all the way.

A

Anonymous

Ordered on 5th June with an estimation of 8 - 12 weeks
Got told on 5th August the build date will be 11th/12th Sept, hopefully with delivery by end of Sept at a push

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice. I spoke to the Dealer about 10 days ago to ask when he'd need the docs for my personal plate. He said that my order hadn't moved on the system. Not very encouraging, but I will chase him up I think. Thanks.

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
Thanks for the advice. I spoke to the Dealer about 10 days ago to ask when he'd need the docs for my personal plate. He said that my order hadn't moved on the system. Not very encouraging, but I will chase him up I think. Thanks.

You do have to keep chasing your dealer - that's what I've found anyway. Keep ringing every fortnight if needs be. Even if they have nothing new to tell you at least you know what the present situation is.

A

Anonymous

Went to the dealer today and found out my build date - 15th September. Only 2 weeks till my baby's born!! :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
Went to the dealer today and found out my build date - 15th September. Only 2 weeks till my baby's born!! :beer:

That's great news. Everything seems to be dropping into place for both of us at the moment. Mine is scheduled to be built THIS FRIDAY - 3rd September. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
rczwannabe said:

That's great news. Everything seems to be dropping into place for both of us at the moment. Mine is scheduled to be built THIS FRIDAY - 3rd September. :thumbup:
You should get yours by the end of the month then???

A

Anonymous

I ordered mine,27th May, told initially delivery ~18th August. When chased up dealer found out planned build date was 16th Septemeber with 2-3 week delivery, not very happy at the wait which will be 18-20 weeks and still no firm build date yet.
Dave