What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wheel Polish

A

Anonymous

I have polished the wheels on my THP 200 today with Planet Polish wheel polish, amazing result. I have been driving since 1964 and must have tried every car product ever made but I have never had such an amazing result.

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's an excellent product that punches way above its weight. It's a cheap product and it will last you for ages. I've had mine for 2 years and it's still going.

A

Anonymous

I don't understand about wheel polish. My black rim will be covered with dust or rust at no time.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Wheel polish or wheel sealant protects your alloys from the worst of brake dust, etc making them easier to clean. Nothing will stop brake dust, grime, etc but it stops it adhering to the alloys. The Planet Polish wheel sealant lasts for 3 months between applications or longer with 2 coats. For longer lasting protection Gtechniq C5 will provide protection for up to 2 years and is used by one of the teams in Formula 1 (can't remember which one).