What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wheel er-dressing

A

Anonymous

Well after a couple of months without any problems, I have somehow managed to kerb the front left - twice! - in the last week. There must become a point when you get a bit careless!

Haven't investigated repairs yet but done some investigation. Once company I came across was:

http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/services/alloy-wheels

who have franchises across the UK.

Would be interested in hearing how you get on regards cost etc.

Cheers.

Alan

FGRob

Reaction score
alan_hay said:
Well after a couple of months without any problems, I have somehow managed to kerb the front left - twice! - in the last week. There must become a point when you get a bit careless!

Haven't investigated repairs yet but done some investigation. Once company I came across was:

http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/services/alloy-wheels

who have franchises across the UK.

Would be interested in hearing how you get on regards cost etc.

Cheers.

Alan
We have a family friend who runs one of these franchises, his boundary is Loughborough area only as they are not allowed to go outside there allocated area - they do a good job.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Hi Vass,

I was unfortunately forced into the kerb recently, by a P**** using up more than his fair share of the available road space, thus receiving a deep and long gash to my nearside rear wheel.
I searched various sites on the WEB for local repairers and found the franchaise, SMART ABC local to me, (Although a country wide base exists.)
The guy called, gave me the estimate , which I agreed, and the work was carried out 4 days later.
An excellent job was done, at a cost of £58 (incl vat). I'd recommend them to everyone.
my repairer is based in S Wales, but I,m sure they would let you know of an outlet near to you.
SMART ABC is a franchaise of Smart Auto body coat ltd, of Bromsgrove.

A

Anonymous

I find I'm unintentionally parking further from the kerb than I ordinarily would because I'm so frightened of scraping those lovely alloys.