What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wheel Alignment

A

Anonymous

Ok so I have now done 6.5k in my car and it's 8 months old. It has begun pulling to the left, it's not very bad but you can tell if you let go of the wheel.

My question is this, would you take it back to the dealer or a regular garage? I know tracking won't be covered under warranty so is there any point paying the premium at a dealer? On the flipside I would hope the dealer would take better care of the car.

Also what is the top mount problem these cars suffer from? My Car always seems to knock/clunk going over large bumps but I just put it down to the size of the wheels.

A

Anonymous

There are a number of things that may have resulted in the car pulling as you describe. Without being condescending, have you checked the tyre pressures are correct? It could also be that one of the weights on your wheel has become loose and detached which will also result in this kind of pulling effect. I would just take it to your dealer or a nearby tyre fitter and have your wheels balanced.

Lastly, the problem that you raised is to do with the bushes becoming worn and or displaced. As they wear they become loose and can be cause the clunking and knocking sound that you have read about/experienced. If have it checked by your dealership if you have concerns.