What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What's that coming out from under the veil?!

A

Anonymous

Yessssssss!!! 29 degrees, glorious sunshine and a fabulous handover experience at Robins and Day in Brum!

So exciting to see it covered up like the Motorshow

What's that coming out of the veil? Is it a monster? It's my RCZ!!

Come on Mom, when can I get in?

Sweep sneaked in, hope she doesn't notice!

Back home on the Lambourn Downs at sunset - stunning!!

Attachments

• RCZ 290911 002 - Copy.JPG
    RCZ 290911 002 - Copy.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 951
  • RCZ 290911 008 - Copy.JPG
    RCZ 290911 008 - Copy.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 951
  • RCZ 290911 015 - Copy.JPG
    RCZ 290911 015 - Copy.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 951
  • RCZ 290911 020 - Copy.JPG
    RCZ 290911 020 - Copy.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 951
  • RCZ 290911 042 - Copy.JPG
    RCZ 290911 042 - Copy.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 951
A

Anonymous

Eeeekkk! I'd have a fit if I found my car underneath a cover, hope it's not got scratched!
Looks lovely though, Sweep looks quite happy too!

A

Anonymous

Hi Donna thank you for your reply. The cover was silk, so I wasn't worried (thank goodness). It was a really hot day, but once we got the hang of the air con, Sweep settled down and looked pretty as a picture in the back of our 2+1 (dog!) - knew the folding back seats were there for a reason!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Its a very nice handover for the RCZ isn't it. I really enjoyed mine - especially when they reveal it for the first time :thumbup:

Love the picture in the sunset - gorgeous. Enjoy your RCZ :beer:

A

Anonymous

Do they do that for all the new RCZ's??? Will they do it for mine??? Next Friday can't come quick enough as it is!!! :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

How cool!

I hope the smile keeps getting wider as you drive each day

only 10 days until I get mine!!!

A

Anonymous

I used to work there!!! That's where my car came from and same colour...picked mine up in rush hour...what a nervous drive home through Moseley and Kings Heath! :crazy: Doesn't the cover as silly as it sounds build up the anticipation and drama!
Peugeot really do hold a lot of importance on this car and it's potential to raise their profile and boy! it seems to be working. The dog looks very happy in the new home!! :dance:
Congratulations!
Fuzzyintheyard

A

Anonymous

Not just to be awkward but as I feel differently on the subject of the cover, I will air my opinion on it. It did not improve my handover experience but instead left me feeling rather shy and awkward. That is a personal thing for me I realise but I suspect that these feeling are not unique to me.
I love the car and will always give her a backward glance. But a bunch of flowers or box of chocolates would have made ME feel special. Failing that some RCZ merchandise would really have hit the right spot.

A

Anonymous

I got some flowers too..ideal for my wife!!!(It's the thought that counts!) I liked the effort...reminds me when buying new cars and collecting it on the old registration system on the 1st August was a BIG event for garages and customers alike. It was an occasion with dealers opening at midnight on the 1st so that their customers could be the first to be seen in a new registration car! I remember customers collecting cars in half hour appointments from the early hours until late in to the night and I loved it too as a salesman...everyone excited and buzzing. That specialness has almost completely been lost and it's a shame. IMHO of course. :thumbup: :thumbdown: