What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What's in a name?

A

Anonymous

I read somewhere, not on here, that it was either the initials of the designer or the designers son's initials or a mix of both , i cant quite remember :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

prettypaula said:
Mines CALLED Dallas.

Thats all that matters :)

was it because you had a thing about larry hagman :lol: pray tell why.......................?????

A

Anonymous

Pammy ( victoria Principal) was my favourite, what a doll. :p

She aint so hot now though, all her plastic bits have shrunk , she looks like one of those plastic food trays that you shouldnt put in the microwave, but you do anyway :?

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Pammy ( victoria Principal) was my favourite, what a doll. :p

She aint so hot now though, all her plastic bits have shrunk , she looks like one of those plastic food trays that you shouldnt put in the microwave, but you do anyway :?

yes.......................my man victoria principal was a fantasy of mine as well i liked the way she bobbled at the start of the programme ;) :D :D :D ps.there was no plastic back then.ps AGAIN the man from atlantis was great as well i also loved bobby's 500sl merc the metallic red 1 :cool: :cool: :cool: with cream leather

A

Anonymous

i call my rcz dudley diesel..........................guess why ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

no story. Shes just all shiny and blingy and lovely. Dallas came to mind and stuck :)

A

Anonymous

prettypaula said:
no story. Shes just all shiny and blingy and lovely. Dallas came to mind and stuck :)

lama leather interior i nearly had a rcz with that colour of interior but someone beat me to it but i didnt realise it was so pale in colour at the time so in hindsight i am glad i have the standard grey leather as i think the lama leather colour is a tad feminine ;)