What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

WHAT

A

Anonymous

:p what is it about this car :cool: ive never had fast cars or really exspensive cars :eek: but went out today tunes playing and ended up doing over 100 miles because this car just wants to be driven for the average working man/woman it ticks all the boxes affordable , speed , looks found myself on the motorway with the spoiler fully exstended and it feels like the car is just rolling along , :law-policered: the running cost of this car is working class yet the whole package seems like it is a super car :clap: never had such a complete car at such affordable money WELL DONE PEUGEOT :text-bravo: :happy-wavemulticolor:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi mel

I would totally agree with you. It looks so much more expensive than it's price tag would suggest. :thumbup:

Took my husband to the train station in my Pearl today. It's actually only the second time he has been in it. Of course he DOES NOT get to drive it :eek: Anyway, when I tell him about all the attention Pearl gets I'm sure he thinks I'm going barking mad :eusa-whistle: So, on the way to the station, he sat there quietly, not saying much, then he says
"I feel like I'm some sort of celebrity. Everybody looks when you drive by. Pedestrians, people in passing cars, especially people in cars who slow down and sit just in your blind spot admiring the car instead of overtaking you"

With them still being quite exclusive they do get a lot of attention. Which means we all made a GREAT choice :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:text-goodpost: Mel. Methinks you like your sleek baby :lol: . And I know exactly what you mean. I can't get enough of looking at Freddie as I walk back to him, and have to even say hello to him when I settle behind the wheel. And as for driving him...loveitloveitloveit!!! As RCZ1's hubby found out, heads are still turning, perhaps even more now that more people are out and about, and with the still relative scarcity of the RCZ we can ALL feel like celebrities :dance: .

A

Anonymous

hi ladies your right about the head turning alot of people have said i get better looking with age lol !!!!!! only when i drive my focus this dont happen cant be the car CAN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys, what a great car. I have never owned a car that gets so much reaction. On my way to work last night I had 2 drivers give me the thumbs up. :greetings-wavingblue:

HelsBels

Reaction score
RCZ1 Your comment "especially people in cars who slow down and sit just in your blind spot admiring the car instead of overtaking you" is SOOOO right - has happened to me a few times now on the motorway. I find it very amusing!

A

Anonymous

Getting a lot of "attention" in Sydney, probably increased by the fact that there are only a few hundreds RCZ in the whole of Australia ..! :) and am a very proud and lucky owner... :dance:

Got flashed by a 307 CC in the motorway last week, over took me very "slowly" having a good look at the Beast, then slow down for me to over take again. This went on for over 40km :eusa-whistle:

I guess she thought she got the wrong car !!!

A

Anonymous

stephxv said:
Getting a lot of "attention" in Sydney, probably increased by the fact that there are only a few hundreds RCZ in the whole of Australia ..! :) and am a very proud and lucky owner... :dance:

Got flashed by a 307 CC in the motorway last week, over took me very "slowly" having a good look at the Beast, then slow down for me to over take again. This went on for over 40km :eusa-whistle:

I guess she thought she got the wrong car !!!

I guess we know what her next car will be :D :thumbup: