What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What you think ? is this close enuff ?

A

Anonymous

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346613332.337370.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346613332.337370.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 2,029
A

Anonymous

I'd say its a Ginetta G60, seeing as that's what its called :eek:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:

And Chuzzbutt nails it...and I now feel silly! :lol: I pride myself on having a fairly comprehensive knowledge of cars but I'd never seen nor heard of that before but that is EXACTLY what it is...and it's nowhere near as pretty as the 458!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346614815.367993.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346614815.367993.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,021
A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:

And Chuzzbutt nails it...and I now feel silly! :lol: I pride myself on having a fairly comprehensive knowledge of cars but I'd never seen nor heard of that before but that is EXACTLY what it is...and it's nowhere near as pretty as the 458!

Sorry Riz my man, didn't want to make any one feel silly ;-)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Scott barton said:
mrizzle said:
Close enough to what?
given this is an RCZ forum, I'm going for RCZ?

Yeah but it's nothing like the shape of an RCZ! I love my car but a 458 it is not...lord knows I wish it was as I have been Ferrari daft since I was a toot. However, that is what that image is of...NOT an RCZ!

http://www.lincah.com/wp-content/upload ... e-view.jpg
i thought he was trying to find a thirty like an RCZ, I know it's not an RCZ , c'mon!

A

Anonymous

Well, a post put up as "a bit of fun" sure was...............
They do not do an RCZ one, shame :thumbdown: but as its PistonHeads they do a few that nobody in the UK will have :eek:

Bit costly as well for a T shirt :shock:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Sorry Riz my man, didn't want to make any one feel silly ;-)

I did it to myself...(I say laughing at myself and trying to demonstrate some humility). :)

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
mrizzle said:
Scott barton said:
mrizzle said:
Close enough to what?
given this is an RCZ forum, I'm going for RCZ?

Yeah but it's nothing like the shape of an RCZ! I love my car but a 458 it is not...lord knows I wish it was as I have been Ferrari daft since I was a toot. However, that is what that image is of...NOT an RCZ!

http://www.lincah.com/wp-content/upload ... e-view.jpg
i thought he was trying to find a thirty like an RCZ, I know it's not an RCZ , c'mon!

Yup Mr B...my bad...I should have known better. Please accept my apologies...!!!