What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What size Android unit?

ChrisRH

Reaction score
Finally bought myself an RCZ and due to pick up on Feb 10th.

Already looking at improving it so this is a question for the owners, What size Android screen have you got and what looks best?

Ive bought a GT so got the lovely leather and dont want to ruin the look

Im buying and getting it fitted by Iceboxauto so my options are 7 inch screen that fits in the double din slot and sits flush and looks like its always been there but down side is its only a 7 inch screen or 9 inch screen that dosent sit flush but will be better for maps etc

What your view and which would you go for?

diogosaka

Reaction score
Finally bought myself an RCZ and due to pick up on Feb 10th.

Already looking at improving it so this is a question for the owners, What size Android screen have you got and what looks best?

Ive bought a GT so got the lovely leather and dont want to ruin the look

Im buying and getting it fitted by Iceboxauto so my options are 7 inch screen that fits in the double din slot and sits flush and looks like its always been there but down side is its only a 7 inch screen or 9 inch screen that dosent sit flush but will be better for maps etc

What your view and which would you go for?
I got the bigger inch screen radio (I think it's more like 10 inches) and wouldn't change it for anything else. I like the finish, brings the center console to the cars of this era. One thing to keep in mind is that the buttons that come with the bigger sized radio tend to rattle a little with bad pavement, so if your a noise freak that should count... but good music/sound cancels those noises ;)

Ballcock

Reaction score
I’m picking my car up on Saturday. I’ve gone for one of the units that won’t sit flush. I paid more for better hardware because at the end of the day, it’s an android tablet in an RCZ jacket and I want it to be a bit future proof for upgrades etc.