What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What should I know?

A

Anonymous

If I can get the right figure on a part-ex (and the dealer is making all the right noises) I'm going to order an RCZ, probably a 200 in black

Is there anything I should know? Normal niggles, an area of general disatisfaction, common problems etc

All polite advice welcomed

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Nothing springs to mind. If you test drive the RCZ you will want to buy it regardless. Remember "that this car chooses you" :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi as Ron says !!! But really I have had mine a month now and it is fantastic , you have just got to get used to people coming up to you to ask all about it.... :eusa-whistle: niggle wise personally had to have a anodised roof arch replaced that was discoloured on collection of my car but dealer was good no probs was done straight away under warranty! Only other potential problem if your worried is the fact that at the moment these cars don't come with a spare wheel , some people have got round this with different space saver options but their are threads on this.... Best thing though just go and drive one give it a good test because what may worry someone may not bother you! :thumbup: Best of luck and keep us posted on what you decide :beer:

A

Anonymous

Black240 said:
If I can get the right figure on a part-ex (and the dealer is making all the right noises) I'm going to order an RCZ, probably a 200 in black

Is there anything I should know? Normal niggles, an area of general disatisfaction, common problems etc

All polite advice welcomed

Thanks
Only problem I've had is the amount of people who stare at u when u drive past :mrgreen: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well i dont normally give polite advice on this forum :lol: but for you would be buyer i will :lol: no matter what engine you go for its a rcz :thumbup: and apart from lifting the bonnet its very hard to tell the difference between all 3 engines,it rides very well for a car with 19" wheels.the interior is not as sexy as exterior its a bit too much grey for me but its a nice place to be sat in because of the huge bubble rear screen lets in a lot of light,avoid the standard huge gt steering wheel :thumbdown: spec the car with the resonable priced sports pack i think its about £350 you get a smaller wheel :eusa-think: choose wheels to match the car colour :thumbup: as a few shades types are available i aint a fan of the colour of the standard 19"wheels.

As for techno problems that just down to peugeot but i have had the engine tempreture sensor changed after 4k miles the car was in the dealers for 4 days waiting on a part thats it but peugeot are going to great lengths on this forum to swiftly address all owners problems :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've finally gone for an Asphalt

Pity you can't get the quad pipes as a dealer fit anymore

I expect to take delivery in 10 days or so.

Piccies to follow

A

Anonymous

Where are you located? Look for my thread posted last night as I unearthed a dealer in Cheshire that have the feline exhausts and will fit them for you.

A

Anonymous

If you look around you can still get the Feline Quad exhaust fitted, best thing I ever did with my THP 200, they certainly look the biz!!

A

Anonymous

bradshaw said:
If you look around you can still get the Feline Quad exhaust fitted, best thing I ever did with my THP 200, they certainly look the biz!!
NEVER A TRUER STATEMENT :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'd decided on an Asphalt based on photographs on this forum and others I'd found on the web.

Today I went to a dealer that has one in the showroom. I fully intended to buy today but .............ew, I don't like the Asphalt 'in the metal'.

I also wanted a 200 petrol, but test drove a 163 HDI and was very impressed with the mid range 'grunt'

So, now I don't know what colour or engine I want.

I used to be undecided but now I'm not sure!

A

Anonymous

Black240 said:
I'd decided on an Asphalt based on photographs on this forum and others I'd found on the web.

Today I went to a dealer that has one in the showroom. I fully intended to buy today but .............ew, I don't like the Asphalt 'in the metal'.

I also wanted a 200 petrol, but test drove a 163 HDI and was very impressed with the mid range 'grunt'

Mercury grey is very close to the asphalt in terms of the shade of colour but only its a metallic :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Black240 said:

Your profile might hold the answer.... Black HDi. If you are driving more than 12,000 miles a year, then a diesel should do the job nicely!

A

Anonymous

Finally decided on a 200GT, Pearl White, Nav/Media, full leather, solstice black and silver 19 " wheels

Picked it up Monday afternoon from a dealer in Chichester.

My last car was an Aston Martin Roadster that I owned from new.

So far, I'm more impressed with the RCZ