What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What do I press to bring up a map?

A

Anonymous

I'm struggling with my sat nav system.

I have finally given up on the iPod connectivity and outputted all my iTunes to MP3, copied to a USB drive, and copied into the dukebox. It works brilliantly although it took a whole afternoon creating the folders. On Sunday we went out for a drive.

The map was displaying where we were and I seleceted the jukebox, brought up the track I wanted, and couldn't go back to the map display.

What should I press?

The only way I did it in the end was to input a destination, and when I arrived, the map stayed on screen with the jukebox still playing.

A

Anonymous

Hey

You can press the button above the Moon, the one that looks like 2 pieces of paper.

Keiran

A

Anonymous

Fantastic - thank you.

If only the people here could write an instruction booklet to replace the one by Peugeot.

A

Anonymous

Satnav Display - is it me

Driving with the Map, or by destination on the NG4, I have noticed that my position on the map is pointing in the direction of the Compass points instead of the direction that I am going.

For example if I am going South, then my arrow on the map is pointing downwards, which I find odd, as if I have to turn right, then it is a left as you look at the Satnav....... I like it to be always pointing North with the map orientation around that point. I am sure this was the case before the Software upgrade.....what do other people get? I upgraded to the 32b upgrade (can't remember the exact filename).

chrs Brian

A

Anonymous

Hi guys he he just found this out to, quite like sometimes just to view the moving map so far think the ng4 seems pretty good iPod aside :crazy: one really stupid question though is how you turn the radio etc off! All it seems to do is go to mute when you press the sound volume button :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

mcdon18 - i'm sure there is a setting in the navigation options to tell it either to keep north at the top or to have the direction you are going at the top.

bac111 - it's a bit late now, but if you already have the folders organised on the USB stick, the media player will keep them.

hth

A

Anonymous

eyetiepie - thanks for your reply, yes found it after a couple of days. I probably missed it reading the manual, but found a lot of stuff that I could fix on the Media/Satnav by holding the OK button in for a couple of seconds. This popped up another menu system which I hadn't seen before. I can even see how to switch it to 3d mode.....I need new glasses it seems.......