What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Welsh gathering (Eistedfford)

A

Anonymous

I am getting the impression through reading the correspondence to the Forum, that there is a growing clan of Welsh Owners......................Would anyone comment.
If proved correct, perhaps we should be talking about a gathering, similar to the other suggestions being put forward in other parts of the country.

A

Anonymous

There are quite a few RCZ owners in South Wales for sure, I saw 2 today, one black GT Parked in Imperial park Newport (there every day) and the other was driving in Cwmbran - Dolphin Grey I think.
There's also a White GT200 in my Street :)

A

Anonymous

Have given this article 2 weeks to raise any enthusiasm, but it seems that us Taffies are a little shy to comment. I know from this forum that there are a number of us out there, but I must admit that I have only seen one other RCZ in 5 months. It looks as if it is only Pughy and I, so therefore we could have a meet,in the nearest vacant telephone kiosk ! !

A

Anonymous

:wave: let me know which one it is and I'll pop along too!

A

Anonymous

Thats at least 3 of us,but maybe a larger passive majority still out there..................still a little shy to come to the party,

A

Anonymous

I dont suppose thats Mike Evans is it? as in used to work in Capital tower, Cardiff? - just a thought

A

Anonymous

Message to H12RPO.............................no I am not your pal Mike Evans; so sorry to disappoint. I reside further east in the south gwent valleys, (Commanche country).