What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Well What have I been looking at ??

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mix things up a bit and it seems there are a few on here who have recently parted with their Z's.

And guess what ?

Look what I've been looking at, what d'ya think?

and guess what its a diesel - 56mpg, just shy of 300bhp and speed limited to - you guessed it 155mph.

So what is it?

You tell me..........

Nice eh?

Cheers M.. :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Well it’s a class motor but to be honest I wouldn’t look twice at it it’s the badge that makes you look.

Now this motor we saw at the Trax show I would be tempted to swap my Z for and there’s not many cars I would do that for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_7757.JPG
    IMG_7757.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,156
  • IMG_7758.JPG
    IMG_7758.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,156

2retro

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Well it’s a class motor but to be honest I wouldn’t look twice at it it’s the badge that makes you look.

Now this motor we saw at the Trax show I would be tempted to swap my Z for and there’s not many cars I would do that for!

The Mustang would probably be the only car I would swap for at the moment too but not that one with it's boy racer wheels and those god-awful pop-rivet wheelarch extensions. And what colour is that, primer grey?! lol

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the photos are poor and don’t do this car justice it was heavily modified to a high standard and was a bronze colour :thumbup: