What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Weekend Banter

A

Anonymous

So folks..

Whats on the cards this fine weekend? :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well we have been looking after my brother's Westie dog (Jack) for the last fortnight. Tomorrow is our last day so we are going to go to the beach, early on before it gets too warm, but he does love the beach. Then probably watch the ladies Wimbledon final before giving Pearl a clean tomorrow evening and a coat of wax, in the cooler part of the day and the shadiest time in our drive. I don't like to do housework on a weekend as I feel its the waste of a weekend, so get it done during the week so I can get R & R on a weekend.

A

Anonymous

Lay in on Saturday,followed by cleaning tree sap off the RCZ. 12Hrs work on Sunday

A

Anonymous

Cheeky little trip to Hobbycraft for some textiles bits and bobs tomorrow morning, then oragnising my office.

Sat night - drinks on the waterfront with the girls :)

Sunday - hubby is at Golf, will probably go to a spin class then veg on sofa watching re runs of my fave drama shows :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Cleaning and emptying the RCZ - it's my last weekend of ownership. :( :(

Boo Hoo. But I do understand your reasoning. A bloody shame all the same.

A

Anonymous

off for a well earned rest to the sunshine state down by the gulf of mexico going to miss ya gang for 3 weeks :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Spent all Sunday afternoon cleaning the 407 inside and out
Just three days to go to exchange it for the RCZ god dosen't time go slow when you want it to go fast if you catch my drift :)