What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Weather

RCZash

Reaction score
Hope everyone and their cars are safe after the storm?

wilsofar

Reaction score
Had to go cross country south of Brm.

My wife persuaded me to take the 2008 for which I was very thankful of the limited slip (snow /sand /flood setting )as a tree had blocked the road so a diversion via the muddy high grass verge was easy peasy!

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Our bay window got damaged.
Let a load of water in, just spent about 2k decorating in the front room too.
Really happy.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I didn't get much sleep over the last few nights due to the storm and windy weather . As I am a amateur radio operator and I have quite a lot of aerials attached to my house and they have been bending with the wind and when they are at thirty feet and higher its scary if one of them came down on mine or the wife's RCZ would be a crying 😢 all year but thankfully they were still up in the heavens and both car's were fine.... Hope all other members of the forum family's RCZs have been OK....
So all drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Other than mine getting splattered in mud out of the guttering all’s well but it’s a scary time to have your pride and joy out in a storm! :eek:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Have to give LGN a good hose down, as she has a fine layer of sand on her.
Just got back from a long week down south and it was a bit windy, so being parked on the prom, she suffered.
So did we, not always sitting out, but some meals and booze consumed al fresco.
Temp ranged from upper tens to mid twenties.
Sorry all; not meaning to gloat!
She enjoyed the trip home with so little traffic which meant cruise control on 135 or thereabouts for several hours.