What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Water dripping from underneath

Gkerry

Reaction score
Went out in rcz today. And put petrol i. Noticed walking back to car water pisssing out from underneath at passenger side Any ideas what this could be. It’s not come from radiator. It’s underneath dripping out. any help. Please. Yes I’m a women.

2retro

Reaction score
It's almost certainly the air con emptying the moisture it's collected as this is released in the location mentioned.

Gkerry

Reaction score
It's almost certainly the air con emptying the moisture it's collected as this is released in the location mentioned.
It’s leaking two much water. Coukd it be radiator or is it two far back it’s coming further back.

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Been quoted £160. Just for the part. Is this sound correct.
Prices on them have jumped up I paid £75 roughly for mine last summer some of them were £45 but there are different variants…so make sure you get the correct one it’s a ruddy nightmare to replace

Pedro

Reaction score
Got mine on ebay cheaper than the dealers & water leaking on the passenger side is what's run off the gearbox & the Thermostat tank sits above it so could be the tank has split which as we all know is generic in all Peugeots models not just the Zs
If you know a decent indie garage ring & get a quote