What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

warning

A

Anonymous

adjusted drivers seat backward and a loud hissing sound from underneath the seat. thought the seat was caput.
moved seat forward to find a punctured windscreen deicer can under it. carpet under seat wet with deicer,managed to mop most up but left with an obnoctious smell. hope it doesnt last long.

FGRob

Reaction score
I often get a loud hissing noise followed by a couple of strange ripping noises followed by a obnoxious smell, but for the life of me I can't find a can anywhere. :wave: :wtf: :eusa-think: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Bee could not resist. Hope you get it sorted soon all you can do is keep trying to soak it up.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

rob, no wonder your seat leather is sagging :lol: anyway i recon its all evaporated now, smell mostly gone-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
I often get a loud hissing noise followed by a couple of strange ripping noises followed by a obnoxious smell, but for the life of me I can't find a can anywhere. :wave: :wtf: :eusa-think: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Bee could not resist. Hope you get it sorted soon all you can do is keep trying to soak it up.

Rob.
:lol: That always seems to happen when the hubbys in the car,thank god mystery solved!!