What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Warning triangle

A

Anonymous

Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me if there's suppose to be a warning triangle in boot?
There's a space for one but the demo I have at the moment it's missing plus my mate with his 156gt also doesn't have one??

A

Anonymous

Ah ok, thanx for the quick reply, good job I kept the one from my Audi ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Ah ok, thanx for the quick reply, good job I kept the one from my Audi ;)

Hope you're not expecting to use it!!!! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

does it fit in the strap things that are on the back of the boot lid inside ?

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
does it fit in the strap things that are on the back of the boot lid inside ?
That's were my umbrella lives. The triangle lives under the boot mat in that polystyrene mould thingy.

A

Anonymous

No I'm not hoping to be using it :lol: but I just think the loops are there for one and looks odd missing, great idea about the umbrella thou, never thought of that :thumbup:
I've held onto my Audi one, that stayed in the same place, strapped to the boot lid, don't know if it fits yet thou, not got the car :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Polystyrene mould thingy :eusa-think:
That's another thing I was gonna ask on here, had no idea what it was called, thanx :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
That's another thing I was gonna ask on here, had no idea what it was called, thanx :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Technical description that I picked up at the Peugeot UK Pinley House meet :thumbup: Pleased to share my insider knowledge with forum members :clap:

A

Anonymous

Mind of information 0058RON once again thank you :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:

Isn't it just a 'boot tray'? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Thats why the experts on here are very handy at giving us tits the proper Technical description :)

A

Anonymous

I have my triangle bought very cheaply from Peugeot in the straps on the boot wrapped in a high vis jacket. That way if it's an emergency I'm not trying to empty the boot.

A

Anonymous

My triangle was cheap too do I'll put in the rcz. "if it fits" and that will stop me having to rake about that polystyrene mould thingy that lurks under the carpet ;)