What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted!!! RCZ

DWDIAZ

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to the group but not new to the RCZ ownership. I have owned a Asphalt but unfortunately had to sell to help aid a house purchase. Fast forward almost 2 years I am now in the market for a RCZ again. I have got my heart set on a 200BHP Petrol Magnetic but would consider a GT. Budget is 6k to a maximum of 7.5 for the perfect motor. Thank you for your help!!!

Ian J.

Reaction score
Prices seem to be stable but there will be plenty of choice up to £7.5k so I'm sure you'll find the right car.
I paid £8.5K for a 2015 GT with 29000 miles 7 months ago and the retail price is probably still the same .

DWDIAZ

Reaction score
Prices seem to be stable but there will be plenty of choice up to £7.5k so I'm sure you'll find the right car.
I paid £8.5K for a 2015 GT with 29000 miles 7 months ago and the retail price is probably still the same .

DWDIAZ

Reaction score
Thank you for responding. Spent a few hours searching the internet and noticed there are heaps of 156bhp and only a handful of 200bhp. Been advised to avoid the 156 as they can be troublesome and underpowered - ‘the search continues’.

DWDIAZ

Reaction score
Yes there's a few RCZs in your price range so happy hunting..
Thanks for your response. I have decided to increase budget to £8.5k - the magnetic seems to be worth more and limited availability.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well happy hunting but don't over look the Hdi. I was in the same boat as you could not find the car with the specs I was looking at found it in a Hdi and loved it so much I got one from the wife..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DWDIAZ

Reaction score
Well happy hunting but don't over look the Hdi. I was in the same boat as you could not find the car with the specs I was looking at found it in a Hdi and loved it so much I got one from the wife..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Funny you should mention the HDi - I’ve seen 2 white magnetic models for sale at £7.5k - absolutely gorgeous!!! But living in London I need to consider the ULEZ coming into effect Oct 2021.
Thanks for you best wishes - happy new year to you!!