What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted - Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI GT Pearl White

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

Just signed up to this forum which looks really interesting. I have been on the look out for a pearlescent white 2.0HDI GT RCZ for a while now, and wondered if there was anyone on this site that are selling theirs, or know where to find one?

many thanks
Chris

A

Anonymous

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum, if your looking to buy an rcz then you've found the only place to come and find out all about it. Silly question but have you checked Autotrader? As there is quite a selection on there all at varying prices. Happy hunting and one thing is for certain, when you get one you will love it :grin:

A

Anonymous

Right colour and power pack. That man has taste :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hey there. I'd suggest looking at Autotrader (as Chuzz says) or Pistonheads or eBay.

A

Anonymous

thanks all for the views and replies. I have found a pearl white GT 2.0 HDI 41000 for £15300. No sat nav, but everything else. Seems like a good deal, but thought the mileage was a little high - its a '60' plate. Still, being a diesel, 41000 probably isn't terrible. Any thoughts?

A

Anonymous

It's not a bad mileage for a diesel engine but I would still knock em lower down to the 14k mark at least. £15,300 is a bit high for such a high mileage

Make an offer of £13k and take the negotiation from there as you will likely end up at £14k

A

Anonymous

As you say it's a diesel and diesels just keep on going. I too have an issue with the price. It does seem high judging by figures that people have been quoting on here. I have no issues with your choice of car, it's a perfect choice. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

thanks for the advice guys. Its from 'available cars' a large car supermarket in Cannock so not sure how much they would negotiate. I'll give it a try though, and keep you updated. our budget really is up to £15500, but the pearly whites always seem a little more rare to find at that price! But I'm holiding out, because thats the only one I want. :D

Really great to have a forum like this to ask questions and find out more, thats again.

frankvdb

Reaction score
groser said:
thanks for the advice guys. Its from 'available cars' a large car supermarket in Cannock so not sure how much they would negotiate. I'll give it a try though, and keep you updated. our budget really is up to £15500, but the pearly whites always seem a little more rare to find at that price! But I'm holiding out, because thats the only one I want. :D

Really great to have a forum like this to ask questions and find out more, thats again.

Be very careful with car supermarkets!
There was a topic here some time ago by someone who had bought a very badly driven and poorly maintained RCZ from such place...
http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6120&p=70082&hilit=car+supermarket#p70082