What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Valve Tyre Pressure Sensor Question ???

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, when changing Tyres the ignition will be off , will this trigger the Tyre pressure sensors when i next turn the ignition on ? (kinda hoping the car will be none the wiser)

i can get a way better deal by ordering Tyres online and my local tyre company fitting them.
just curious, if i will then have to go to a Peugeot dealer to reset/calibrate the Sensors every time a Tyre is changed ?

and if so how much do Peugeot generally charge and how long does it take.

Thanks Hem.

A

Anonymous

hem said:
Hi guys, when changing Tyres the ignition will be off , will this trigger the Tyre pressure sensors when i next turn the ignition on ? (kinda hoping the car will be none the wiser)

i can get a way better deal by ordering Tyres online and my local tyre company fitting them.
just curious, if i will then have to go to a Peugeot dealer to reset/calibrate the Sensors every time a Tyre is changed ?

and if so how much do Peugeot generally charge and how long does it take.

Thanks Hem.
In the past I have two different reactions to the tyres being totally deflated and then re inflated. Some times the car seems non the wiser but other times the warning message is on for the first mile or so after you have inflated the tyre. It does reset itself and has never had to be returned to Peugeot