What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Uploading Photos

A

Anonymous

I'll try and not make it sound complicated, because it's not :thumbup: if you look under the area where u write a post you will see a blue box one tab with option and the other tab upload attachment this is the one you need to click on, then you will see file name, click on browse to the right hand side and find the pic you want to upload and click on it, then click open which will take you back to the upload attachment bit, then u need to click on add the file, you can then preview and submit your chosen picture, if the file is to big and cannot be uploaded, then you will need to resize it in paint on ur pc and try again. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Download tapatalk if your using an iOS device (iPhone iPad etc) very easy & direct

Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
Download tapatalk if your using an iOS device (iPhone iPad etc) very easy & direct
Highly recommend I'm useless with computers but uploading photo's on tapatalk is child's play worth £1.99 of anybody's cash

Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

No messing hey bigmac! Does all the resizing for you it's better all round.

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Hi everyone :wave:

Thanks for all your advice. A lot of it made sense, but I dont know what tapatalk is or how to reduce pictures in paint :roll:

I did the first bit with the browser OK, but the pics were too big. Told you I am a plonker :lol:

I will keep experimenting....................what could possibly go wrong :shock:

:beer: Ken

Ken if you know how to open in Paint then a nice easy quick is:-
Find resize, (top box just under the word "View") click on resize. Then when the Resize and Skew box comes up, change to pixels by clicking the button.
Then for quick posts just delete the last digit on the Horizontal box size (the Vertical will drop in ratio due to the tick in the aspect box) then just close the lot it will ask you if you want to save, you can then say YES. Then you can post on this site.

Paul141

A

Anonymous

Nice one Ken !!!

When you get a little more time (when not driving the Pearl) you can fiddle with the numbers on Paint till you get the right size (think its 600 H)

&
luvin the personal plate

Paul141