What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Upgraded connect media system and iPhone 4

A

Anonymous

Hi, I can't get my iPhone 4 to recognise and play music via the USB port under the armrest. Has anyone figured out if this is even possible? Would be much more preferable to using the aux inputs in the glove box or putting all my music on a seperate USB stick. Surely making the system compatable with one of the most widely recognised devices would be a no brainer!

A

Anonymous

:oops: Ohhhhhhhh...............thats where the Aux connect is ! doh

A

Anonymous

Might be a silly question but is your iphone jail broken? or is it running the latest ios?

A

Anonymous

Having exactly the same problem, iPhone 4 is not recognised at all but i know it's plugged in because it charges..if anyone finds out why please post thanks.

A

Anonymous

From what I know it will work on the standard media system, but if you have WIPcom3D (SAT NAV) USB will not recognize iPhone4, and you'll not be abel to sync you musics via bluetooth, stange but looks like it.

I've just rented a 308 with the same media system of the standard RCZ and I could listen to music on the radio via bluetooth and USB, but on my RCZ with SAT NAV "no can do..."

A

Anonymous

Hmmm. Yes I have the sat nav system and I had assumed this to be the case. Bought a New Partner van recently and iPhone syncs seamlesley via bluetooth! Wonder if a firmware upgrade will fix it, I assume that main dealers can upgrade it?