What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Unused Spare Wheel/Alloy for sale...RCZ going

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone.

I'm not actually a new member, but was 'halfGT163' in a former life & my hubby was 'MARTHAMAY'. No problems, just too much going on in life & not enough time to LOGIN for months, then lost login details!.

Well, I say "no problem", but in truth, our gorgeous RCZ is going on Thursday :thumbdown: :( We've had her 2 years in Nov & it's been an amazing relationship, but with more grand kids arriving requiring car seats, & a dog to boot, my (yes it was mine really :twisted: stunning RCZ has got to go in place of something more practical. I can't keep borrowing hubby's car, so I have a Honda CRV EX coming, & I feel such a traitor!

Anyway lets get to the point.

We bought a Sortilege Alloy 19", brand new for £500, as a spare wheel as we didn't like the puncture repair kit. We have silver alloys on the RCZ, and the spare is a very slight different shade but as it's a spare & you'd be hard pushed to notice, we didn't mind. It would be a shame to give this wheel away with the car, so we wondered if there is someone on this forum who would like it. We are selling it for £250. It is mint condition, & fits perfectly into the wheel well if the tyre is deflated.

Anyway, if anyone is interested PM me!

Thanks

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hey long time no hear. Glad to hear you are both well. Sorry to hear that you are selling the RCZ but practicalities have to take precedence. Enjoy your new car and very best wishes to you both :)

Good luck with your sale.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Hey long time no hear. Glad to hear you are both well. Sorry to hear that you are selling the RCZ but practicalities have to take precedence. Enjoy your new car and very best wishes to you both :)

Good luck with your sale.

Thank You very much RCZ1, you are very kind! :)