What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

undercar lights

A

Anonymous

anyone knows how to connect an undercar light to the headlight? i want to the light to turn on whenever the headlight is on.

is there any other way of doing it? how about to the plate lighting?

i already looked at the headlight assembly but there are 9 diff wires. anyone can tell me exactly what color i am looking for?

A

Anonymous

No one has done this on this forum and not likely to do as well as i think its ilegal to do so,but i think linking it up to rear registration plate would be the simpliest way,cut reg cable and recrimp with the under car light cable joined to it,getting the wiring to the underside :eusa-think: drill a whole :wtf:

or even better hook it up with the front fogs so it can be switched on/off independantly from the headlamps,so no holes to drill,you just need to take the front wheel off and unclip the front inner plastic arches which is easy to do :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Don't know what the laws are regarding this in Dubai but, as Jassy says, it's not road legal to do this in the UK so the only people that may have done so will have done so for show purposes. However, I'm not aware of any that have done so either.