What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

tyres unavailable

A

Anonymous

am now on to my second tyre dealer and both have let me down on 18" conti 3 tyres. they both recon that their suppliers have non in stock. so now i have been promised a pair for saturday fitting, apparently they are winging their way from germany. never had this problem with tyre supplies before. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

why not widen your tyre options to another brands like pirelli or michelin even yokohama :cool: i aint a lover of conti's neither where the guys in kwik fit who fixed my puncture last week :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

yep was having bridgestones first choice but been let down again with supplier. my latest tyre supplier says that the conti3
was designed for the rcz-im not sure about that. but anyway now going for conti 3 then all four will bee the same.
if they arrive from germany.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
yep was having bridgestones first choice but been let down again with supplier. my latest tyre supplier says that the conti3
was designed for the rcz-im not sure about that. but anyway now going for conti 3 then all four will bee the same.
if they arrive from germany.

i know uniformity play's a big part but i doubt very much the 3's where designed for a french car more like a german car from bavaria ;) but i hope you get your tyres on time :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
The Conti's were made especially for the RCZ. That was mentioned from the very beginning :D

The 40 profile i grant you may be just for the rcz as 35 is the normal profile hence supplies are thin on the ground but not the actual stucture and design it would take a tyre expert to distinguish between conti 2 and 3 anyhow even the VAG group and bmw are puting michelin and yokohama on as standard fit now instead of the compulsory continentals for some reason???