What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tyre Pressures

A

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me the correct pressures for the 19" tyres; the sticker on my car states pressures for 18" items :-(

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

Nice new avatar Chuzz!! One of your best pics IMO! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Not good enough to get in the calendar though Riz :( I like it and glad others do to, thanks!

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
Not good enough to get in the calendar though Riz :( I like it and glad others do to, thanks!

Well it got my vote Chuzz...maybe this year will be the year that your amber romps to victory! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

On the same topic, what's the correct pressures for the 18s?

A

Anonymous

machaley said:
How wide are the 19" wheels?

235 wide

235/40/19 i just noticed my cars front tyres where a bit low at 27 so i just sly stalloned them up... to.... 34.... :lol: that will lbs/per/square inch not psi as couldnt remember the specific psi stats as its not on my rcz but all the same its driving a bit better now for doing so :thumbup:

richard.au

Reaction score
hate to be boring, but those are 'cold' temps. rarely would i get to a servo with cold tyres.

anyone know warm pressures? for the conti 19". Or do i have to leave the car parked outside the garage overnight?

and i only understand psi :)

HARWOOD

Reaction score
machaley said:
2.3 front and 1.9 rear.

Slight correction.
1 bar = 14.5 psi so 2.4 bar = 35 psi front and 2 bar = 29 psi rear :D

A

Anonymous

Spot on Harwood, they should always be checked cold. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

richard.au said:
hate to be boring, but those are 'cold' temps. rarely would i get to a servo with cold tyres.

anyone know warm pressures? for the conti 19". Or do i have to leave the car parked outside the garage overnight?

and i only understand psi :)
You do have the option of using your supplied compressor. Do it before you drive to the servo, with the added bonus of not having to pay for air :wave:

richard.au

Reaction score
good point about the onboard compressor. i haven't unpacked mine, i'd hope not to :)

we don't pay for air here in Oz. but i've had a thought, i do have a mechanic a block or two away, so i'll aim for him one morning, that should work.

i haven't checked mine since new (the dealer may have done a check at 3,000ks). I'm now just over 5,000ks. The tyres feel fantastic still, no unexpected drifting and i check them tyres most days, they are wearing very evenly.

but i will get my local mechanic in on the car, and get him to do a rotation at each 10,000ks.

thanks for all the info folks.