What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tyre pressures

A

Anonymous

Can someone confirm the tyre pressures for 235x40x 19 tyres, I have it as 2.00 bar front and 2.40 rear seems strange to have the rear higher? :helpme:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
These are the pressures in the handbook and door pillar. They are probably different front to rear due tote cars weight distribution and handling characteristics.

I wouldn't fiddle with them too much if I were you, unless you're confident you know what you're doing.

A

Anonymous

Taek said:
Can someone confirm the tyre pressures for 235x40x 19 tyres
I have it as 2.00 bar front and 2.40 rear seems strange to have the rear higher? :helpme:

You sure you've got those Bars the right way round my friend :eusa-think:

On the HDi it's:

Front: 2.4 Bar
Rear: 2.0 Bar

This converts to:
Front 35 PSI
Rear 29 PSI

It's on the PASSENGER Door on the upright sill.

You really can't miss it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
It's on the PASSENGER Door on the upright sill.

You really can't miss it :thumbup:

He may have a LHD car like me in which case it would be the drivers door sill...just saying...

Hatman

Reaction score
Good point, if so, hope he did not spend too long looking following forum advise.

A

Anonymous

ValleNorte said:
He may have a LHD car like me in which case it would be the drivers door sill...just saying...

Taek's from Scotland :thumbup: :lol:

If, in a RHD car, it's on the Passenger Door Sill, wouldn't it still be on the Passenger Door Sill in a LHD car ??
Albeit, that the Passenger Door would now be on the right.

Happy to be corrected :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
In a LHD is it in the drivers door sill

And it's 2.4 in front and 2.0 in the back.
Joske are you asking or telling? Lets face it you should know :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Guys, Pressures now changed to front 2.4bar rear 2.00bar Looks like the Peugeot dealers dont know the pressures as it came from them with rear 2.4 and front 2.00 and found the sticker passengers door pillar all good.
Cheers

A

Anonymous

Glad you're all sorted and able to be back on the :auto-car:

Same after a Service - always check your Tyre Pressures as they can come back with some weird pressures :eusa-think:
Also, if like me, you leave your Auto Lights on, check that the Mechanic hasn't switched them to Off.
Tends to wake you up at 0600 hours in the morning when you suddenly realise you're hurtling down the A465 (Dual Carriageway) with no lights on.

:thumbup: