What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tyre Costs...

A

Anonymous

..so she's arrived! Man o Man am I enjoying my new toy a lot!!!

One thing that has rocked up though (although not an immediate issue seeing as she's done all of 100miles)...my pal came round the other day to admire my new RCZ and the first thing he (a BMW owner) metioned were the costs of new tyres. He has an 3seriesi super dooper sumfink or uva and said his runflat, low profile tyres are like 300quid a tyre.

How much am I looking at for my 19", low profile, runflats on the RCZ? I am not looking forward to that bill if this is the case...

A

Anonymous

Around £249 a corner... however someone will come along and hopefully give you a correct price and supplier soon...

A

Anonymous

runflats normally cost between £20-£30 extra over the above tyre cost i done a thorough search last week of the price of tyres for the rcz they started at £240 up £289,but you can get economy brands at £120 or i could get vredestien ultra sessanta 245/35/19 for £170 which are really good tyres

A

Anonymous

Cheers lads, I wasn't aware that RCZ had runflats but this fella as adamant. I am not a mental car enthusiast so would have NO idea. I just love driving this thing. It's unbelievably fun. I can deal with that price no sweat.

Ta n that.