What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Two weeks old today!

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Just to say that my black beauty is now two weeks old and I must say that she's behaved fantastically. Not a whisper of a problem and I've been amazed at the build quality of this car. To celebrate I had the spoiler in the stage 2 position on two separate occasions today - oops!

I also found myself on some very twisty A roads and really started to understand how well she grips - that brought another smile to my face :D

Very impressed - also finding this forum to be one of the best re RCZ's so keep up the good work.

Rgds,

Stuart.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Stuart

Sounds like you are really enjoying RCZ ownership and long may it continue. It certainly shows it's true capabilities on the twisty A roads. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've managed stage 2....on my drive...I dare not take the car over 2500 revs for the first 2 weeks, well not for prolonged periods of time...I celebrated my 1 week anniversary this evening by giving my french beauty a wash and spending a little time sat in her playing with a the buttons...quite a anthropometric car once its all set.