What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Two more sleeps!

A

Anonymous

Just had a call from my dealer and I'm picking my car up wednesday. I'm so excited.

Ordered GT HDI Nera Black with Mistral Black Interior on 22nd June, the car left the factory on the 1st September, arrived at Calais sometime last week, was transported from Calais to Sheerness and arrived there at the weekend and the dealer has received the car today.

I was told to expect the car mid september and here it is. Excellent service from the dealer :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hey thats good news - and very quick getting to you!! Hope mine is as quick - being build tomorrow!

RCZ1

Reaction score
That is great news indeed ! Hopefully mine won't be too much longer - expected in the next week or two. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks! I'm getting a sneak preview tonight, can't wait!!

A

Anonymous

Mine should have come over on the same boat - still not had a call from the dealer yet though :-(

A

Anonymous

Congratulations to you ! I'm getting mine (nera black too) on Wednesday as well!

A

Anonymous

Got a call this morning. Built a week last Friday and now in the UK. I've been told to expect it in 7 - 10 days.

A

Anonymous

Afin - Congratulations to you too, I hope your enjoy your new car as much as I plan too. I've already booked thursday off work so that I can spend the day with my new car!

Exclamation - Hope you get your call soon. It may depend on your location, I'm in London. What have you ordered?

Brooktop - Wow your car got to the UK quick!

A

Anonymous

Also London. I spoke to them last week; they said a day from boat (which should have landed on Sat) to dealer then time for dealer fit work (Supaguard and front parking sensors). But they'll want it shifted from their forecourt to save space and insurance liability so they should get that done quickly. I'm expecting a call today or tomorrow morning or I'll ring them.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Not heard anything from my dealer yet. Mine was also built a week last Friday. She promised she would ring with an update early this week. I'm anxiously waiting !

A

Anonymous

Wow what a car! I love it spent all night driving round it's really does move when you hit the accelerator.

Did notice a slight noise with the clutch, really hope it's not the same problem as others have mentioned but I will mention it tomorrow when I go back to the dealers to collect my free phone.

Can't say enough what a car!

A

Anonymous

purplemand said:
Wow what a car! I love it spent all night driving round it's really does move when you hit the accelerator.

Did notice a slight noise with the clutch, really hope it's not the same problem as others have mentioned but I will mention it tomorrow when I go back to the dealers to collect my free phone.

Can't say enough what a car!

I'd certainly recommend mentioning the clutch noise to the dealer. I was initially told "all our diesels do that - it must be normal". However, I persisted and the dealer principle got involved and took it up with Peugeot uk. They are aware and investigating the remedy.

If you try sitting with car in neutral, rev to about 2000 rpm and press the clutch. I get a noise on the bottom half of the clutch travel.

Other than that I'm delighted with the car and really enjoying it - hope you are too

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info. I'm off back to the dealer at lunchtime and I'm going to show them the problem with the clutch. There is no way its normal. Mine seems to be getting louder, maybe that's just me noticing it more but all the same I will point it out today and let you know how I get on.

Fabulous car I love it no matter what!