What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Turbo timer

A

Anonymous

Hello guys

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I will like to install an APEXI TURBO TIMER; temperatures in Cyprus can be really high especially in summer time.
The only problem is that when you fit one of this systems you can lock your car using the remote key because the engine still running.

Does anyone know a way to bypass this?

Regards
Polys

A

Anonymous

I don't think there is a need for an extra turbo timer - the engine management keeps the intercooler running after you switch off the engine for me - usually temps round here can go up to 40C

A

Anonymous

polys_a said:
Hello guys

I will like to install an APEXI TURBO TIMER; temperatures in Cyprus can be really high especially in summer time.
The only problem is that when you fit one of this systems you can lock your car using the remote key because the engine still running.

Regards
Polys
hello ..you are from cyprus???

A

Anonymous

evorcz said:
polys_a said:
Hello guys

Regards
Polys
hello ..you are from cyprus???

Yeap:)

A

Anonymous

kai egw apo kupro eimai file m....ekama kapies metatropes panw sto diko m...an 8es na vre8oume kamia mera na to dis..

A

Anonymous

evorcz said:
kai egw apo kupro eimai file m....ekama kapies metatropes panw sto diko m...an 8es na vre8oume kamia mera na to dis..
Check your PMs:)

A

Anonymous

Do I take it you mean you CANT lock your car with the key because its running !!!!! If that is the problem I can remedy it. I am a rapid response Paramedic and we have what we call a " Run Lock " its a device that keeps the engine running but all the electrics work and especially the key fob. A company in GB called Wilker ambulance constructors sell the device and its not so expensive. I have had it fitted to a Ford Focus,Volvo V50,Vauxhall Insignia and a Skoda Octavia all used for work but they all use the same electrical componants as Peugeot so fitting will not be a problem. Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

johnt said:
Do I take it you mean you CANT lock your car with the key because its running !!!!! If that is the problem I can remedy it. I am a rapid response Paramedic and we have what we call a " Run Lock " its a device that keeps the engine running but all the electrics work and especially the key fob. A company in GB called Wilker ambulance constructors sell the device and its not so expensive. I have had it fitted to a Ford Focus,Volvo V50,Vauxhall Insignia and a Skoda Octavia all used for work but they all use the same electrical componants as Peugeot so fitting will not be a problem. Hope this helps.

Hey thanks for the info.

Do you know were can I buy it. Can't find thier web-site.

Regards