What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tufty and Jaffa nice pics :-)

A

Anonymous

Tufty and Jaffa say hi to all their feline friends :wave:

A

Anonymous

Poor Jaffa, why is she going for half price??? Lovely pics, Scarlet. Bambi says hi :greetings-wavingblue: , or he would do if he was awake but he's chasing mice, stretched out on the settee :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Half price cat!!! OMG! I want one! :dance: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Thx :)

Poor Jaffa is half price because she doesn't have a tail!!! :roll:

I thought I'd lost these photos but found copies on my work mac yesterday (ahem..... dunno how they got there!!!!). I take hundreds of photos of them both but only about 1/500 is any good!! They tend to just get up and walk off or stick their nose in the camera!

I like RCZ1's idea of an RCZ owners photography topic - it would be fun! I still haven't taken a good photo of Flash as the weather has been pants since I got him and East Anglia isn't exactly picturesque in the gloom!

Hi to Bambi - every time Jaffa crosses her paws now - we say she is 'doing a Bambi'!!!!!!

Cheers
L