What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

TPMS fault stuck on

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
I had a warning up about a deflated tyre.
So checked it and was a little low, so added air, as you would.
The warning and the dash lamp are still showing.
I am not aware that I have to reset anything, so am suspecting the sensor in that wheel is faulty.
Do you think that is the case; i.e. possible battery low.
If so, is it wise to get all four sensors changed.
Car is 2014 facelift.
Thanks in advance.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Stewart, have you taken the car for a run since inflating? My MK1 resets about half a mile down the road.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well nice to hear from you again many members have been wondering where you have been as we all like reading your blog /posts.
As for your tyre pressure mine is also a 2014 Hdi and from day one of getting her one tyre seems to go down if I don't drive her for a few weeks warning ⚠ light would come on so pump it up and then when I get going it goes out.
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hi Stewart, seemingly random unconnected failures can be attributed to a failing battery, or even down to water ingress into the boot lock, but that’s probably not your case in sunny Spain Unless you’ve been overdoing it with the jet wash.

Worth checking out before replacing everything that appears faulty.

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Hi Stewart, seemingly random unconnected failures can be attributed to a failing battery, or even down to water ingress into the boot lock, but that’s probably not your case in sunny Spain Unless you’ve been overdoing it with the jet wash.

Worth checking out before replacing everything that appears faulty.
Thanks.
Yes, following a similar odd behaviour of the Jag, which was cured by a new battery, I shall get it checked as first thing by the workshop.
We get rain; oh yes!
Living close to two thousand metres mountains, we can have some very "interesting" weather at times.
Mid summer gives us the heat treatment you would expect, tho'.
Without decent seasonal rain and a reserve of snow on the peaks, our bore hole would dry up and we would be in trouble.

Mrrcz

Reaction score
I had a warning up about a deflated tyre.
So checked it and was a little low, so added air, as you would.
The warning and the dash lamp are still showing.
I am not aware that I have to reset anything, so am suspecting the sensor in that wheel is faulty.
Do you think that is the case; i.e. possible battery low.
If so, is it wise to get all four sensors changed.
Car is 2014 facelift.
Thanks in advance.
I currently have same problem mines are flashing up the front two tyres. with TPSL on all the time

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The battery life in the tpms is only six years so they might need new tpms fitting. My RCZ is a 2014 and charged all four last year... Hope this helps you out

Mrrcz

Reaction score
The battery life in the tpms is only six years so they might need new tpms fitting. My RCZ is a 2014 and charged all four last year... Hope this helps you out
Thanks looks like mine need done as well👍

77minty77

Reaction score
Go to a Peugeot dealer , they can switch the TPMS off with their computers